Seeds Of Destiny 8th FEBRUARY 2020 – THE PLACE OF DILIGENCE IN DESTINY
The possibilities of life are accessible by diligence, but where people are lazy, life can never be easy.
SCRIPTURE: By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through. Ecclesiastes 10:18
Subscribe to Blog via Email
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Where people are lazy, life can never be easy.
Diligence is another key to destiny fulfilment. The place of diligence to destiny fulfilment can never be over-emphasized. The possibilities of life are accessible by diligence, but where people are lazy, life can never be easy.
Jacob was a typical example of a diligent worker; he forced himself into destiny fulfilment on the frequency of diligence. Genesis 31:38-41 confirms that Jacob worked day and night; he was too diligent to be frustrated by his wicked uncle, Laban. Diligence was the only way Jacob could survive and succeed despite the wickedness and crookedness of his employer. At a point, he had to physically paint woods to determine the colour of the offspring the flocks were to bring forth because that was the next condition of service. He wearied out Laban by work; the cheating attitude of Laban could not work against Jacob. He worked his way out of Laban’s crookedness (Genesis 30:37-38).
Now, let us look at some facts about diligence:
1. Diligence brings eminence (Proverbs 22:29).
2. Diligence brings excellence (Daniel 6:1-3). To work hard is to stand out. Hard work brings high flight.
3. Diligence brings affluence. Hard work is the cure for hard life. Jacob became affluent by diligence (Genesis 30:25-27, 43).
4. Diligence forbids decadence. Nothing is permitted to decay where there is diligence. It is indolence that breeds decadence (Ecclesiastes 10:18).
5. Diligence facilitates providence. It facilitates the fulfilment of your Divinely ordained plans and purpose. God is a Worker; Jesus is a Worker (John 5:17). So, God loves those who love work.
Beloved, make up your mind to be diligent in everything you do.
REMEMBER THIS: Where people are lazy, life can never be easy.
1. Have a schedule of your daily activities and have a personal assessment at the end of each day.
2. Refuse to company with lazy people.
3. If you are trusting God for what to do, start doing something no matter how little it is.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: KEYS TO DESTINY FULFILMENT
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to be diligent in everything I do. I refuse to waste my life. Bring me into eminence through diligence and excellence, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Deuteronomy 27-30
QUOTE: If nothing is keeping you busy, and you are not projecting towards your tomorrow, you begin to expire. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Cats can’t taste sugar. They don’t have sweet taste buds.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Glory-filled Sunday Services at 6:00am, 8:00am and 10:00am tomorrow. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Receive grace for diligence in this season in Jesus’ Name.