Seeds Of Destiny 27th November 2020
TOPIC:THE LIFESTYLE OF PRIDE – THE CRASH OF DESTINY
Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche, Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre Abuja, Nigeria. The Author of Dunamis Seed of Destiny Daily Devotional, a daily bible devotional that reveals God’s promises to his children daily. Dunamis (Doo’na-mis) is the Greek word that means POWER. It is a power source that reproduces itself without a reduction in intensity. Thank you for reading Todays Seed Of Destiny Devotional SOD by Pastor Paul Enenche – Please share this post using the share button at end of the page, God Bless
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Seeds Of Destiny 27th November 2020:THE LIFESTYLE OF PRIDE – THE CRASH OF DESTINY
Pride is a limiting force. That is why when a person is proud, a crash is inevitable.
SCRIPTURE: Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase. Daniel 4:37
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be arrogant is to crash in life.
1. The lifestyle of pride often triggers the crash of destiny. Pride is a major limitation to destiny fulfilment. One of the easiest ways to crash in life is to embrace the lifestyle of pride and arrogance. And one of the easiest ways to rise in life is to live a life of humility. One way in which pride is manifested is what I call the “Boss Mentality”
2. The Boss Mentality in this context is the mentality given to pomposity, arrogance and domineering disposition; it is a mentality that is bankrupt of humility. It is the point where a person feels that there is none like him and no one can advise him. Pride is a limiting force. That is why when a person is proud, a crash is inevitable.
3. Nebuchadnezzar, for instance, crashed out of his throne on the platform of pride. Daniel 4:30-37.
4. Please take note of this: To be arrogant is to crash in life. To avoid the crash of destiny, you have to refuse the ‘Boss Mentality.’ It was Bishop Abioye who rightly said: “To act like a boss is to end up in the box.”
5. The truth is, the struggle for status or titles, many times is a manifestation of the bossy lifestyle. And to struggle for status is to end as a statue. Don’t struggle for titles; rather, struggle for tasks; “There is no entitlement in titles, but in the task”, according to God’s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo.
May the Lord clothe you with humility in the Name of Jesus Christ.
REMEMBER THIS: To be arrogant is to crash in life.
ASSIGNMENTS: Seeds Of Destiny 27th November 2020
1. Repent of any lifestyle of pride and arrogance.
2. Ask God to clothe you with humility and simplicity.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE WORKPLACE AND CAREER WISDOM (PART 2)
PRAYER: Lord, I ask for mercy in any area I might have acted in pride and arrogance. Deliver me from every trace of pride, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
QUOTE: Humility is the foundation for authority. Culled from ‘365 WISDOM CAPSULES’ by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: 2 Corinthians 7-9
AMAZING FACT: Animals generate 30 times more waste than humans which is 1.4 billion tons every year.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Your destiny shall not crash to pride in Jesus’ Name.