Home » Seed of Destiny Devotional » Seeds Of Destiny 21st November 2019 – POSSESSING A SOLID PLAN FOR THE TOP

Seeds Of Destiny 21st November 2019 – POSSESSING A SOLID PLAN FOR THE TOP

Seeds Of Destiny 21st November 2019 – POSSESSING A SOLID PLAN FOR THE TOO

There can be no progress without a plan; no future without vision, and no success without strategy.

 

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE: Then God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament. Genesis 1:7-8


Subscribe to Blog via Email

Join Other Dunamites Get Updates!

Join 188 other subscribers


 

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There can be no progress without a plan; no future without vision, and no success without strategy.

It is established that God is a God of objectivity, deliberate intentions and actions. He does not do things haphazardly. This fact is clearly depicted in His creation (Genesis 1:7-8). God is the number one planner.

What then is a plan?

A plan is specifically a well-defined course of action. That is, you say to yourself, this is how I am going to move from point A to point B. It has been said that those who fail to plan have planned to fail. Anytime you see a plan-less person you are face-to-face with a failure in the making.

 

Get this: There can be no progress without a plan; no future without vision, and no success without strategy.

 

Now, the question is; what does Planning do?

A Plan breaks down vision into achievable goals and targets. The plan is what says, ‘I am trusting God for my business to grow up to a million dollar earning a year. That means, I should earn this and that per month.’ Or, ‘I should be able to earn this amount a week, which means I should be able to work on this and that per day, my hourly earning rate should be this or that so that by the end of my business year, I would have met my million dollar target.’ That is planning! It breaks down vision into achievable goals and targets!

Vision can be too vast many times, so there must be the taking of steps bit-by-bit in order to reach that destination. That is planning!

Planning is critical to the realization of any vision. No vision can be viable without planning. The possession of vision should, therefore, attract a commitment to planning. 

Beloved, if the top must be reached, then planning must be in place.

I welcome you to the journey of planning. You shall make it, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: There can be no progress without a plan; no future without vision, and no success without strategy.

 

READ  Seeds Of Destiny 03 September 2019 Paul Enenche

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Determine to be a planner and strategist.

2. Always commit your plans into the hands of God.

 

For Further Understanding, Get This Message. Fulfilling and Birthing Vision Part 3.

 

PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on Your grace to be given to planning. Deliver me from random existence. I connect Your wisdom to plan my life well, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

 

DAILY READING: Ezek 42:1 to 43:27, Jam 5:1 to 20, Ps 119:1 to 16, Prov 28:6 to 7

QUOTE: A vision is what is ahead of you that keeps you going. Culled from 15 Kingdom Strategies for Survival by Dr Paul Enenche.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 21/11/1877 – Thomas Edison announced his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.

AMAZING FACT: At any given time, 90 percent of the hairs in your scalp are growing, while the other 10 percent are resting.  A single hair has a lifespan of about five years.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD:  I decree your deliverance from the tragedy of plan-less living in Jesus’ Name.

Check Also

Seeds Of Destiny 25th February 2020 - BITTERNESS – A HINDRANCE TO ACCESSING GOD’S PRESENCE

Seeds Of Destiny 25th February 2020 – BITTERNESS – A HINDRANCE TO ACCESSING GOD’S PRESENCE

Seeds Of Destiny 25th February 2020 – BITTERNESS – A HINDRANCE TO ACCESSING GOD’S PRESENCE   …

SEEDS OF DESTINY 22ND FEBRUARY 2020 - THE VIRTUES OF FEARLESSNESS

Seeds Of Destiny 22nd February 2020 – THE VIRTUES OF FEARLESSNESS

SEEDS OF DESTINY 22ND FEBRUARY 2020 – THE VIRTUES OF FEARLESSNESS   Fearlessness is a …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Get Upates from Paul Enenche Straight to your Email

Join Other Dunamites

Join 188 other subscribers

Subscribe!