SEEDS OF DESTINY 18TH FEBRUARY 2020 – MORE KEYS TO BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATION
Beloved, if you thank God for the beetle you are driving, He will promote you to the land cruiser.
SCRIPTURE: Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. Psalm 67:5-6
Subscribe to Blog via Email
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When your joy dries, your resources dry up.
The reality of financial limitation cannot be ignored. Many are suffering untold hardship because of the negative effects of lack and want. But there are proven keys to breaking this limitation; we have explored some in our previous studies. Today, we are looking at three more keys to breaking financial limitation.
1. Observe the law of diligence
Embrace the dignity of labour. The Scripture says he who does not work should not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10). To be slack is to lack; when you see a man who is slack about everything, he cannot escape lack (Proverbs 10:4).
2. Maintain financial integrity. Financial integrity is the basis of Kingdom prosperity. Job was a man of integrity and he was the greatest in the East (Job 1:1,10). Integrity is not a minus; it is a plus. Uprightness is not a disadvantage but an advantage. The way of crookedness is the way of wretchedness; crookedness today equals wretchedness tomorrow.
3. Maintain the attitude of gratitude and praise. Do not be a complainer, grumbler or murmurer. When your joy dries, your resources dry up (Joel 1:12). When grumbling continues, struggling continues. There are those who are permanently grumbling; they say nothing is working, the nation is bad, etc. No!
Beloved, if you thank God for the beetle you are driving, He will promote you to the land cruiser. Jesus saw five loaves and two fishes, and instead of complaining, He gave thanks and it multiplied (John 6:11, 12). Appreciation is fertilization for multiplication.
REMEMBER THIS: When your joy dries, your resources dry up.
1. Make a list of what God has done for you.
2. Take out time to celebrate God for what He has done and for what He is going to do.
3. Refuse to sit at home doing nothing; get engaged, and whatever you do, do it with all your heart and with all your might.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATION
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for being faithful in my life. Thank You for what You have done for me. Thank You for the limitless supplies You are bringing my way, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Judges 13-16
QUOTE: It does not matter what you sow, where joy is absent, harvest is impossible. You reap only with joy. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Relative of their size, eagle’s wings actually contain more power and strength than the wings of an airplane.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Step into the season of financial overflow now in Jesus’ Name.