PAUL ENENCHE HEALING DELIVERANCE AND BREAKTHROUGH SERVICE. 18.02.2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
FROM THE GLORY DOME: HEALING DELIVERANCE AND BREAKTHROUGH SERVICE. 18.02.2020
ANOINTING SERVICE – 8TH SEPTEMBER 2019
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): PSALM 97:6
MESSAGE TOPIC: RIGHTEOUSNESS (UPRIGHTNESS) AND THE GLORY
BY: DR. PAUL ENENCHE
- nderstanding the relationship between righteousness or uprightness and the glory
- Understanding righteousness and its connection with the Oil
Where the righteousness of God is declared, His glory is seen.
You cannot see righteousness and not see the glory (Isa. 58:8b).
The Scriptures establish a very strong connection between righteousness and the Glory
THINGS TO NOTE:
- When your righteousness is visible, the Glory is visible (Isa. 2:2)
- The habitation of holiness is also the habitation of Glory (Isa. 63:15)
Anywhere holiness can be found, Glory can be found
- The availability of holiness is the establishment of gloriousness (Ex. 15:11)
Whatever is holy must experience glory
- The availability of sin/iniquity will result in the bankruptcy of the Glory (Rom. 3:23)
Pastor Paul Enenche History and Biography
History is replete with the rare accounts of great minds who trudged the earth’s soil and made remarkable milestones in different fields of human endeavour. Humanity has always profited greatly from the exceptional contributions of such mortals, translating into medical, technological, social and economic innovations that address the challenges of nations and communities. In some cases, the ideas of great men from time past, like those of Socrates (469-399BC), still persist in shaping the political ideologies of contemporary governments.
There are also men who constitute in the present, assets to nations and to unborn generations given their exceptional passion and dedication to the cause of uplifting mankind. Nigerian preacher and Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Center (DIGC), Dr. Paul Enenche more than fits this profile.